* To support the team to ensure impact measurement is at the heart of our approach and that our strategy is informed and evidence-based.
* To commission and manage partnership grant evaluations to ensure best practice research methods are used to maximise insight and inform future funding activity.
* To support charities to fulfil routine monitoring and evaluation reporting requirements.
* To advise senior stakeholders around the analysis and interpretation of key reports, identifying insight that will drive action.
* Use qualitative analysis to create stories about the impact of the Foundation's work.
* To report and present evaluation projects and impact for internal and external audiences, including the foundation's Trustees.
* To advise on the most effective way to capture data and to ensure it is of the highest quality to use for meaningful analysis.
* Demonstrable experience in the design, management, and application of social change programme evaluations.
* Ability to extract impact and deeper learning through ongoing monitoring and analysis.
* A thorough knowledge of the voluntary sector, especially within the field of disadvantaged children and young people.
* Strong project management skills and an ability to prioritise efficiently and deliver to deadlines.
* Experience in working with large databases with a focus on data quality.
* Able to creatively analyse qualitative and quantitative data from a variety of sources and tell stories in an engaging way.
* Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to distil multiple sources of data and research into compelling insight that will drive action.
If you would like to receive an Information pack for this role with details on how to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar at Harris Hill: [email protected] | 020 7820 7320
Closing date for applications: 9am, 16th April 2021
We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.