Individual Giving Manager
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a unique veterans support charity to recruit an Individual Giving Manager. This fundamental fundraising position underpins several aspects of this charities fundraising so plays a crucial role in securing future income. You will develop and implement the individual giving strategy, including donor acquisition, development, stewardship, regular giving and legacy marketing.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Delivering integrated campaigns spanning direct-mail, TV, door-drop, inserts, press and digital channels, developing the regular giving proposition and cultivation journey to grow each segment of supporters and negate attrition.
- Developing and implementing both warm retention and cold acquisition appeals
- Working with a creative agency on campaigns across all Individual Giving streams, testing and adapting regularly to optimise results.
- Work with the wider team to ensure that supporters are managed to the highest level of donor care standards and GDPR guidelines.
- Line managing of a team of two.
This position would be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Individual Giving Fundraiser ready to take real ownership of a successful programme and continue in it's development. As with many charities, there are common challenges in this area of fundraising but this charity are prepared to embrace these challenges and implement changes to ensure the ongoing support of it's beneficiaries.
Please note, this is a hybrid role. Suitable candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis so to avoid missing this opportunity and to discuss next steps please apply here now or contact Hayley at Harris Hill on 02078207306.
Harris Hill Charities Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.