The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Job Title: Invoicing and Credit Cards Co-ordinator
Salary: £ 16.48ph
Hours: Full time
Duration: July 2020
* Raising sales invoices and credit notes.
* Maintain invoice Masterfile showing the billing terms for all contracts.
* Ensuring that the requirements of each individual Customer to process and pay our sales Invoices have been met and reminding them that payment is due.
* Corporate Cards Administration, including filling card applications, communication with bank, replying any queries from Corporate cardholders
* Reconciliation of individual Sales Ledger Accounts and Sales Ledger and Corporate Cards GL accounts.
* Corporate Insurance Administration, including dealing with queries and communication with Insurance Broker
* Credit Control
* Corporate Cards
* Insurance Administration
* Other general responsibilities
Full JD will be provided for successful candidates
* Experience of using Finance software to raise invoices and record credit notes.
* Performing supplier investigations and account reconciliations.
* Experience in following defined credit control procedures.
* Ability to maintain administrative systems including a methodical and ordered approach to document management and filing.
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly in the use of Excel. PIVOT, VLOOKUP, IF
* Good communication skills both written and oral.
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV and if successful, you will need to provide a cover note.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.