You will join the organisations successful media team and support them in building the profile of the organisation working collaboratively across five regional and three national teams.
You will develop and deliver high profile news stories and support the delivery of national campaigns to build the charity's profile.
You will build and maintain strong media relationships to maximise media opportunities.
You will proactively generate media coverage through a range of mediums from traditional press releases to digital and audio content.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience in a newsroom, press office or PR Agency
* An understanding of regional media
* An understanding of the role of social and digital media in a news environment
* Strong stakeholder management experience
* Ability and confidence to work autonomously in a remote role
This is an exciting opportunity to hit the ground running and join a high performing and well-respected media team at an impactful and established charity.
Salary: £24,000- £27,241
Contract: 6 Months FTC
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis so please get in touch with a copy of your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.