A brand new opportunity has arisen to work alongside the Managing Director of a UK-based-not-for-profit organisation dedicated to providing a voice for and representing the interests of a unique group of professionals across the UK. Founded in 2011, the membership has grown immensely.
This is a fantastic opportunity, with a broad remit, where no two days are the same. You will be the face of the charity, talking to members, building relationships and holding gravitas when speaking with senior stakeholders and professionals in this field.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with committee members or for a membership. You will be confident and comfortable working as part of a small and busy team and be looking for an opportunity where you can embed yourself and invest in the organisation on a long-term basis.
Key responsibilities in this role:
* To assist the MD and the board to achieve the strategy and business plans within designated time frames.
* To assist in increasing and maintaining the existing membership.
* To support the MD and the board in maintaining the profile of the charity.
* To assist in driving forward market initiatives as set out by the MD and the board.
* To participate in any educational program required by members.
* To assist in the Association's activities regarding sponsorship
Nature of the role:
* Where appropriate, they will be the substitute at functions, meetings and events.
* Work closely with the Standing Committees, Forums and working groups.
* Be the substitute, where needed, in speaking publicly on industry issues and writing editorials.
* The individual will be seen as speaking for and on behalf of the Association and the sector and with the implied authority of the Board and so must exercise appropriate discretion.
The charity are based in the City of London.
This is a permanent role, salary £40,000.
Please get in touch for more details by e-mailing your CV to [email protected]
The charity are reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so please get in touch today to avoid disappointment.