* Day to day management of Voicing Views and LGBTQ+ Mental Health Projects.
* To work proactively and cooperatively as part of an integrated team and to support and contribute to the core work of the charity.
* To support, inform and be informed by the work of other projects and services.
* To attend the Mental Health Clinical Reference Group and be able to represent the perspective views of mental health service users.
* To attend other key meetings within the SW London CCG, Mental Health Trust, Local Authority, Voluntary Sector and others.
* To manage and co-ordinate the input and involvement of service user representatives and/or volunteers as might be appropriate or needed.
* To facilitate and co-ordinate the planning and running of engagement workshops, events or research interviews, face to face or using digital means.
* Experience of working directly with mental health service users regardless of ethnicity, religion and including LGBTQ+ service users.
* Experience of working in, or association with, health and social care in a mental health context
* Good understanding of different mental health conditions including mild to moderate and serious mental illness.
* Working in partnership and collaboration with others. Experience of coproduction
* Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders both established and new.
Closing Date : Tuesday 4th May 2021