The agency is on the lookout for a candidate to fill the position of Planning Lead (Account Manager).I'm looking for an organised individual with a strategic mindset who enjoys working on long-term impactful projects. It will involve you managing and coordinating different stakeholders both nationally and globally.
* Be the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your partnerships, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of high-quality assets and expertise according to our partners' needs and objectives.
* You will engage with partners to understand their objectives and outcomes to design communication-based interventions
* Build, maintain, and evolve strong, long-lasting partnerships, and where necessary, facilitate consultation workshops.
* Manage your projects' production budget and input receipts/invoices on the accountancy platform Xero as required.
* You may consult strategically with partners. Some tasks may include: creating key messaging for audiences, conducting SWOT analysis, and participating in consultation workshops.
* Work closely with our internal team to identify additional skill sets and expertise that may need to be introduced to the partnership, including Strategy, Creative, Digital or others.
* Lead on meetings with the partners, run the agendas, and present work when required.
* Experience of account management and communications planning with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* A respectful and competent leader but also a fantastic collaborator with the utmost confidence to push our partners beyond their comfort zones, in a respectful way.
* Comfortable working under tight timelines and in a high-pressure environment.
* Very good organisational skills and understands how to balance multiple projects at once.
* Experience of working with all GSuite packages (Drive, Gmail, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
If you would like to receive an Information pack for this role with details on how to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar at Harris Hill: [email protected] | 020 7820 7320
Closing date for applications: 9am, 14th May 2021
We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.