Key Responsibilities include:-
* Managing the day to day external communications including covering publications, marketing campaigns and social media channels
* Delivering the Charity's proactive PR including identifying opportunities, planning media releases and developing good relationships with key media contacts
* Supporting the Internal Communications activities such as updating content onto the intranet and staff publications
* Create and manage a library of case studies for use in PR and Marketing activities
* Live cover of events/activities on social media
The ideal Candidate will have:-
* Demonstratable PR and Communications experience
* Experience developing media strategies, targeting press and writing releases
* Ability to create impactful content across a range of channels
* Good digital knowledge, supporting the email marketing efforts, social media marketing, online advertising, SEO and PPC by working with the Social Media and Digital Content Officer
* Understanding of the design and print process
Salary for this position is 25,628 pro-rata. This position is based in Romford, with driving required to access the offices. This is a fixed term contract until 31st December 2019, full-time hours are preferred but 30 hours/flexible working would be considered.
For more details please send your CV to [email protected] This role will firmly close Monday 10th June at 8.00am.