Harris Hill are very excited to be working with a leading International Development charity dedicated to fighting injustice and poverty.
Our client is currently searching for an experienced Programme Funding Coordinator to deliver a high-quality bidding process with institutional funders and foundations. The Asia team is currently managing a portfolio of projects funded by institutional donors (DFID, EC and JOAC) with a value of over £15 million.
* The Programme Funding Coordinator will work in a multi-functional Regional/Humanitarian Programme unit and will be responsible for raising significant funds to grow the team's programme portfolio.
* The PFC will be able to manage the bidding budget and be responsible for the return on investment.
* The post holder will be required to work independently on large (certainly £10m on occasion many times larger) and complex grants and increasingly often on commercial contracts.
* Lead on the planning, production and negotiation of major bids. This may require deployment to Country Offices (we estimate that this will be less than 15% of the post holder's total time).
* The post holder will need to work with expertise to design robust MEAL and Value for Money systems
* The post holder will need to be able to create consortia and ensure they are well set up and that collectively they achieve the objectives of the bid with clear divisions of labour.
* Extensive experience of a range of programme types - complex grants and commercial contracts. Particularly with DFID but also with the EU.
* Ability to set up consortia.
* Strong understanding of MEAL and Value for Money and be able to design payment by results systems.
* A degree of international travel will be required
* Must be able to design a range of large programmes - complex grants and commercial contracts.
* The ability to edit complex bids in order to meet funder requirements and gain high bid scores.
* Experience of and proven success at developing commercial bids
If you think this sounds like you and are interested in finding out more then please do not hesitate to submit your most up to date CV and cover letter.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only suitable candidates will be responded to.