I am working with a global environmental non-profit to find their new full-time Senior Content Manager to be based in their London headquarters. This is a unique opportunity to make your mark in a dynamic business-facing organization, working to get messages across to their key audiences. The organisation's work is incredibly influential both to businesses, government and charities.
The successful candidate will play a lead role within a global team, which is responsible for external global communications and marketing. You will be results-oriented with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider global team. The successful candidate will lead, develop and deliver global content strategy, planning, creating and overseeing content to achieve the overall goals of the organisation.
Reporting to the Global Director of Communications and Marketing, you will;
* Develop and implement a global content strategy aligned with the overall communications strategy that supports the successful delivery of priority programs;
* Work with the digital team members to develop and implement global social media strategy (paid and organic);
* Support global communications colleagues, regional office comms leads, on content-creation (e.g. blogs, graphics, reports), advise and share best practice;
* Work with the digital and communications team members to plan and develop site content, style.
Required skills and experience:
* Substantial experience in communications, content and brand;
* Strong experience of developing, implementing and evaluating highly successful multi-channel communications strategies and campaigns;
* Strong analytical mind with the ability to turn complex information into compelling stories and content;
* Extensive experience in creating and promoting content on a wide range of digital and traditional platforms, including social media;
* Demonstrable experience of successful management/oversight of social media channels (including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook);
* Strong understanding of best practice in multimedia content-creation and digital communications (e.g. best practice for website content and SEO);
* A strong eye for visual content, with substantial experience implementing brand guidelines, and working with external parties on the creation of content such as infographics, GIFs, videos and social media cards;
* Excellent writing skills with extensive experience leading on long-form and short form written content;
* Creative approach for impactful communications in a complex and competitive global landscape;
This is a full time role based in the London office (initially remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic).
Salary and benefits: £44,000 - £50,000 per annum, 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, generous non-contributory pension provision, annual discretionary bonus (depending on company performance), Employee Assistance Programme, life assurance, Training and development, flexible working opportunities and other benefits.
Please get in touch today to find out more about this fantastic role, with an innovative non-profit working towards an important goal. Please email your CV to [email protected] to start the conversation. Interviews to take place mid-March.