As Development Officer for Governments, a key aspect of your role will be providing key support to deliver the Global government funding strategy focused on national, bilateral and multilateral government agencies capable of supporting the organisation's work globally. You will have strong administrative and superb writing and communication skills. Reporting directly to the Senior Development Manager, Governments, you will be an independent thinker who can help build out and grow the government funding portfolio.
In this role you will:
* Provide administrative support to complex multi-stakeholder bids (design and project manage the proposal development process; due diligence, input data in online systems, contractual support, internal and external coordination and negotiations with partners and meeting scheduling and facilitating as required);
* Coordinate compliance and due diligence tasks with colleagues from the Grant management, Finance and Legal functions;
* Support effective fundraising applications in response to calls for proposals from government and institutional donors, including compiling inputs from technical specialists, undertaking research, support budget development and drafting key components of bids as required.
To succeed in this role:
* Experience in international development with a focus on business development / institutional fundraising
* Prior office/administration experience and strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail ad ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
* Excellent IT skills
* Ideally grant funding experience too (not essential)
This role can be home based. However, when it is safe to do so you would be required to visit the London office once a month+.
If you would like to receive further Information on this role, with details on how to apply, please send your CV to Hannah at Harris Hill on [email protected] or call Hannah on 0207 820 7331.
This role closes on Friday the 6th of August.
Salary is £30,000 - £38,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.