In this post, you'll play a critical role in the delivery of a modern multi-channel communications strategy that strengthens the organisation's relevance and service-provision, drives engagement with existing and new stakeholders, and achieves high visibility for its content and thought leadership.
Key responsibilities include:
* Coordinating and implementing platforms that successfully deliver services and engagement
* Driving the development of community platforms with product owners from the Networks and Communities department and Business, Industry, and Policy Insights department
* Developing implementing and evaluating modern marketing campaigns to promote platforms and the organisation
* Driving production and tailoring of content for platforms to generate engagement and traffic
* Developing and leveraging strong relationships with communities, institutions, corporates, or other organisations that can support the effectiveness and growth of Council platforms and engagement
* Driving engagement from new stakeholder groups
I f you're experienced in stakeholder engagement with proven experience in combining relationship development and user experience to successfully deliver engaged stakeholders then please do get in touch!
Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so please send over your CV ASAP to not miss out.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted further information.