A leading homelessness charity are looking for a Senior Press and PR Officer to join their team at their London head office.
You will use your significant PR and Media experience to gain and produce impactful media coverage nationally. Your previous project management experience will allow you to support a variety of areas such as fundraising, policy and campaigns. Your ability to create and select engaging content will ensure that you successfully raise the profile of the organisation through impactful coverage.
The ideal candidate will have:-
* Demonstratable PR and Media Relations Experience
* Experience of gathering and publishing impactful content
* Ability to pitch stories for high profile media campaigns
* Excellent instinct for spotting a good national media opportunity
* Stakeholder management experience
Salary: 31,142 FTE
Contract: Permanent / Part Time (22.5 hours per week)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Press/PR professional, looking for a part time position that offers the opportunity to utilise their skillset in a role with real impact.
To apply please email a copy of your CV to [email protected] Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.