* To lead on the development and delivery of health and mental health projects, ensuring they are delivered to a high quality, on budget and on time.
* Develop and deliver training sessions; and facilitate a variety of learning and sharing events for a range of audiences including frontline practitioners and commissioners.
* Lead the development and delivery of new areas of work as agreed, including exploring, proposing and developing project ideas and funding bids.
* Develop resources and tools that promote good practice and provide support to local areas in the commissioning of health and mental health services for children and young people.
* Support and facilitate practitioners networks around key issues related to children and young people's health and mental health.
* Develop and maintain up to date knowledge relevant to health and mental health practice and policy for children and young people.
* Work locally, regionally and nationally to share support and share effective practice around the child health agenda.
* Hold and maintain in depth knowledge about policy, research and practice relevant to health care systems and provision with a track record that enables the post-holder to gain the confidence of the wide range of partners with whom they will work.
* Bring experience in facilitation methods and approaches to encourage sharing in person and virtually.
* Experience of leading change development processes with diverse groups of agencies/professionals.
* Experience of demonstrating the impact delivered by interventions.
* Experience of bid writing
* Proven ability to successfully lead and manage multiple projects, including commissioned work.
* Experience of involving children and young people and families in practice development/improvement
If you'd like to find out more or to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar [email protected]