Based in Merseyside this organisation provide advocacy support and advice to children and young people ensuring they have a voice in important matters.
This role sits within the Business Development team and is responsible for providing administrative support by assisting with the completion and submission of tenders.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of high quality, timely bids and grant applications
- Undertake research on relevant business opportunities and funding streams
- Contribute towards the range of work of the Business Development Team
- Provide key departments with a summary of tender specification requirements
- Co-ordinate bid and grant application activity to meet submission deadlines
Experience & skills
- The successful candidate must have previous experience of administration and working in an office environment
- Previous experience of working for a charity or non-profit organisation is not essential but would be advantageous
- The role requires a candidate with strong IT skills with familiarity of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint packages
- The successful candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- The role requires an individual with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- The roles requires a candidate who is articulate and highly organised with the ability to prioritise their workload
For candidates keen to apply please submit a CV and cover letter to Jason Jederon at [email protected]