Motivation transforms the lives of disabled people around the world. From designing a unique range of wheelchairs, to influencing international governments and NGOs, they've been making an impact for nearly 30 years. With projects across Africa and in India, they advocate for the rights of disabled people and empower them to stay healthy, access education and employment, and to participate in their communities.
With a new global focus on assistive technology for disability inclusion emerging in politics over recent years the charity and social enterprise is at a pivotal moment. In response Motivation have developed a new global strategy for delivering which is building the capacity of their regional teams around the world (namely Africa and South Asia) so they can drive and deliver the change that is required. They are exploring new funding model and building their sustainability too. All this will enable Motivation to be in the best shape possible to grow it's long-term impact for disabled people in developing countries.
As Communications and Engagement Manager you will develop and effectively deliver a new global communications strategy in support of Motivation's new 3 year organisational strategy. You will be responsible for delivering campaigns and securing external reach and engagement for the organisations work across both it's Social Enterprise and Charitable Activities.
Working closely with global staff, you will lead on developing multi-channel Communications that will help amplify disabled people's voices, the products and services Motivation provide, promote existing partnerships and attract new partners and Supporters.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Significant experience in hands-on roles in communications/PR/marketing
* Ability to develop and deliver content for a multi-stakeholder audience base in a variety of formats including digital
* Ability to think strategically and design and implement campaign plans
* Experience of transforming complex information in an engaging and informative style for a wide range of audiences
* First hand experience of managing social media channels including generating content and segmenting audiences
* Track record of developing media relationships and partnerships
Location: Bristol (Bedminster) - Hybrid working approach with further flexibility negotiable
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
Contract: Permanent, Full Time (36 Hours a week)
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to [email protected] . This role will firmly close on Thursday 14 th October at 8.00am.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.