* Daily importing of donations and personal data from a range of sources, including external agencies and charity's websites, to Raiser's Edge using Import-o-Matic, RE imports, and occasional batch and manual entry.
* Working closely with the Database Manager and Finance team, reconciling gift income between Raiser's Edge and Microsoft Business Dynamics.
* Regular reconciliation of incoming gift and merchandise sales data from various suppliers and fulfilment house to ensure accuracy.
* Ensuring data quality and integrity is kept up to date and in compliance with GDPR and relevant legislations through regular queries and global changes.
* Updating GDPR compliant consent requests for mail, telephone, email and SMS communications.
* Ensuring Gift Aid declarations are recorded accurately and in compliance with HMRC regulations.
* Working with the Database Manager and team, developing and documenting up-to-date Operating Procedures for data entry, importing, and checking data.
* Working with the Senior Officers, creating data selections for fundraising and other purposes as required.
* Working knowledge of data protection, charity law and fundraising regulations and good practices and GDPR.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, basic working knowledge of Microsoft Access.
* Working knowledge of Mailchimp, and ideally its integration with Raisers Edge via Import-o-Matic Working knowledge of Blackbaud Merchant Services and other online giving portals.
* Working knowledge of financial software, especially Microsoft Business Dynamics.
* Experience of using the Raiser's Edge and Import-o-Matic database at an advanced level.
* Experience of income processing on Raiser's Edge.
* Experience of database administration.
* Experience of dealing with Gift Aid, including reconciliation and working on claims.
* Experience of dealing with external agencies such as mailing houses and data management companies.
* Experience working within a charity or not-for-profit environment.
Closing date : Monday 10th May