The Face to Face Manager leads the recruitment of monthly donors by the Face to Face in-house team. The team is responsible for the development, planning and implementation of the F2F fundraising strategy.
- Deliver the F2F fundraising strategy to reach new regular supporters and increase income from monthly donors.
- Work in collaboration with the Campaign Manager to manage the F2F budget, ensure regular monitoring of expenditure as well as the performance of the team against agreed targets.
- Manage the strategy for F2F private sites through specialist agencies, with responsibility for recruitment and stewardship of venues, promoters and agencies and providing the charity with sponsored access to event participants and audiences.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of face to face fundraising.
- Ability to think strategically with a demonstrated track record of problem-solving/seeking solutions to challenges.
- Experience of management against budget, timescale and deadlines.
- Excellent planning skills with a proven ability to carry out different tasks simultaneously and prioritise time and resources accordingly.