Key responsibilities will be:
- assisting the Finance Officer in maintaining databases, accounts and financial records.
- keeping paperwork updated, in order and readily available to access.
- ensuring that all income is correctly recorded and applied.
- sorting bank cards, handling petty cash etc
- assisting the Finance Officer in reconciling the Bank Accounts
- coordinate Benefit Applications and maintain records
- deputise for the Finance Officer as necessary.
- proven experience of working with financial information (Excel & Sage 50 experience an advantage).
- a flair for finance, cash handling and dealing with donors and staff queries.
- the ability to work accurately and efficiently, prioritising your workload.
- self-motivation, resilience, with excellent organisational and inter-personal skills.
- have a high degree of integrity, tact, diplomacy and working under pressure.
If you are currently working in the finance team of a charity/non-profit or you have the desire to work in the charity sector we would love to hear from you.