* Oversees the effective delivery of all services within the charity.
* To provide strong, clear, motivational, and visible leadership across all the services.
* To ensure these services are delivered as efficiently and effectively as possible
* To support and manage the staff and to ensure effective operational leadership and management of resources including budgetary responsibilities including recruitment, appraisals and the review and implementation of Human Resource policies, procedures, and training.
* To lead on the implementation of new ways of working and cultural change where necessary for delivery of the service to adults with learning disabilities.
* To ensure that services continually review and improves the quality, effectiveness, and safety of care, actively seeking out and learning the lessons from complaints, compliments, investigations, reviews, reports and other information and intelligence.
* To regularly review the workforce to ensure services are appropriately staffed with staff who have the right level of knowledge, skill, and expertise to deliver services in the most effective and efficient way.
* To ensure that the Charity has appropriate resources and income to deliver the required services
* To ensure services are fully compliant with all relevant policies, standards and procedures.
* To represent the Trustees in dealings with local authorities, parents, carers and regional and national partners, services and agencies.
* Must have substantial management experience within a social care setting (preferably working with adults with learning disabilities)
* Proven track record of achieving objectives
* Experience of leading programmes of change
* Experience of budgetary management
* Experience of managing people
If you'd like to find out more or to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar [email protected]
If you have the stated requirements, then please apply to Harris Hill with your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
Closing date: ASAP