Job DescriptionWorking for an innovative and passionate health focused charity, the Head of Brand, Marketing and Communications will lead on the development and delivery of integrated campaigns that achieve brand awareness targets, recruit donors and raise vital funds for the charity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing marketing and communications strategies in accordance with the engagement strategy.
- To work with the Assistant Director of Engagement t design and implement new models of collaborative working across the division to facilitate a more integrated approach to fundraising, policy, communications and marketing campaigns.
- To provide leadership to the Brand, Marketing and Communications team, setting clear objectives, coaching and supporting professional development
- To oversee marketing and communications support for fundraising activities
- To lead and oversee the communications team to increase press coverage
In order to apply for this role, you will have experience of;
- Coaching and leading a team
- Significant experience of leading integrated marketing communications strategies
- Experience of influencing media and UK press
- Experiencing of embedding brand and brand values
- Budget management
Please get in touch for more details on this exciting opportunity to lead a skilled, multi-faceted team forwards.