In this role you will develop, define and implement a membership engagement strategy and refreshed membership value proposition.
* Be responsible for Member engagement and retention, listening to member feedback and responding proactively to member's needs.
* Deliver and develop the full member services offer, including events, bespoke advice and guidance, peer support and both offline and online/digital resources. Assist members to build capacity and capability recognising the diversity and different needs of member cohorts.
* Provide expert advice to the Director of Operations and senior leadership team on membership issues.
Your previous experience:
* Sound knowledge and demonstrable management experience of working within a customer focussed membership organisation
* Knowledge and experience of delivering member services
* An understanding of the membership landscape, ideally within a VCSE and/or health related sector
* Experience of managing a team, ideally in a dispersed setting
Contract 6 month FTC. Full-time, 5 days a week.
Salary £50,000 plus 10% pension contribution.
Location - Warwick 2 days a week, with 3 days from home or in the London office.
To apply please email your CV to [email protected] ASAP , as the charity look to hire quickly. Please note candidates will need to be able to start immediately.
I look forward to hearing from you.