You will be a qualified accountant, with experience of management reporting, budgets and forecasting within the voluntary sector and ideally have experience of the development of commercial opportunities within the hospitality sector. You will be responsible for providing direction and support across different geographical locations and you must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Having a natural aptitude for communication is a must.
The purpose of the role is to:
- report to the Head of Finance and work closely with the SMT.
- provide a financial & business management service (acting as business partner).
- ensure the smooth running of all the accounting, bookkeeping, banking, payments, receipts, investments and cash flow management functions.
- produce the monthly & quarterly management accounts and reporting for the SMT
- co-ordinate the production of budgets and re-forecasts.
- provide financial support for the commercial development of the charity.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholder at all levels within the Charity.
- Experience of presenting finance issues to non-financial audiences
- Financial Business Partner experience (developing commercial activities within events or hospitality would be an advantage)
- Preparation of routine management accounts for a variety of audiences
- Completing month-end accounting cycles
- Excel (advanced level)