This role will suit a candidate who has previous administrative experience either in office management or HR administration. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication, an excellent eye for detail and strong organisational skills. They will have a positive and flexible approach to their work, demonstrating ability to problem solve.
* As and when is needed, to work with the Secretary General's EA and Fundraising team to schedule and support committee, advisory or team meetings
* As and when is needed, to coordinate senior management's diaries
* To manage general mailboxes for the organisation and specific teams
* To be an alternative point of contact for tenants, suppliers and/or trades people
* Ordering of office supplies
* Identifying and following up with general health and safety issues
* Any other duties requested by the Executive Assistant and Office Manager
* Recruitment and onboarding of new staff.
* Previous experience of delivering a high standard of administrative support in a busy office environment
* Demonstrable experience of communicating to a broad range of stakeholders using various media (e.g. email, publications, letters)
* Experience of Salesforce or similar data management tool
Closing Date: 9 AM, Thursday 21 st January 2021