This position will play a key role in the forward planning of the organisation to maximise opportunities for engagement with external stakeholders and the development of the CEO's public profile.
- support a bank of briefings and blogs which capture knowledge and learning from across the Fund on a variety of areas.
- The Policy Manager will support content in partnership with sector peers to highlight and reinforce the integral nature of our work to people and communities throughout the UK
- The role is responsible for drafting speeches and other content to support the CEO of the fund, alongside effective horizon scanning for emerging policy issues
Experience and skills
- A strong grasp of the policy environment, developing issues and themes
- Policy Analysis skills
- Political awareness and understanding
- Strategic influencing skills
- Understanding and awareness of the role that digital skills play in policy and relationship management
- Project management skills