You will take responsibility for increasing supporter engagement more widely across the income generation department with the overall aim of growing the income and long-term support from individuals.
You will be responsible for excellent administration, stewardship and communications with individual supporters, as well as the implementation and development of legacy and in memory programmes.
The charity reach out to people through emotional story-telling, connecting people to our cause, giving them the opportunity to support us in different ways and helping them to feel proud to make a difference. We make it easy to support us and keep it simple.
We aim to create a culture where income generation is embedded in the DNA of our organisation and everyone is proud of fundraising. We have a 'one team, one dream' approach.
The ideal candidate:
* Experience of producing engaging, clear and concise copy that is appropriate for supporters
* Knowledge and understanding of payroll giving processes, recruitment and retention
* Experience of delivering excellent supporter stewardship and developing supporter engagement
* Understanding of legacy marketing and processes related to legacy giving
* Proven digital fundraising experience
The charity are reviewing applications on a rolling basis so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Application CV and cover letter. Please email [email protected] for more info.