The postholder will be fully supported in the task to uplift funds from grant making trusts and foundations, company foundations, public sector funders and lottery bodies. A key aspect of the role will be to establish and maintain positive relationships with smaller, local funders, ensuring all obligations under grant agreements are fulfilled in a timely manner.
With support from the Philanthropy Manager the postholder will work with clinicians, researchers and other key stakeholders to develop compelling requests for support and funding.
Within this role you will:
* Take responsibility for the rolling trusts and foundation program aimed at delivering £400,000 plus per annum from trusts and foundations.
* Prospect research as appropriate in order to write compelling and relevant applications.
* Research and identify grant making opportunities.
To apply for this role you will need:
* Demonstrable experience of grant fundraising in the charity or statutory sector with demonstrable results from your own portfolio of work
* Highly developed influencing and interpersonal skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, with keen attention to detail, the ability to present complex information to high value supporters and partners
* The ability to manage conflicting situations and priorities with tight deadlines
If you want to hear more about this role, then please get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill by calling her or emailing her.
The deadline is Wednesday 31st of March and a CV and supporting statement will be required.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.