The position is currently working from home, due to the pandemic, but candidates would then be required to attend the offices at least 2 or 3 days a week.
* The position is working 4 days a week
* Salary: £69,000pa FTE for 4 days a week - ( £55,000 actual pay)
* Length of Contract: 9-12 month contract - With a possibility of permanent employment afterwards
* THIS IS A HANDS-ON POSITION
Line management: 2 direct reports (Head of Fundraising and Communications and Head of Operations) and various third-party agencies e.g. Salesforce consultants, IT providers, Payroll
This role will be responsible for all aspects of operations, financial management, planning and analysis including reporting of donations and statutory reporting to deliver objectives and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner.
* Managing accounts with large portfolio of investors/funders and diverse income streams
* Budget management experience of 1million +
* Led on reporting and compliance for both Companies House and Charity Commission
* Knowledge of charity-sector specific reporting responsibilities is ideal, but a willingness to pick these up is more important
* Full accountancy qualifications (ACA / ACCA)
* Excellent practical experience working within the finance function of a small to medium sized business, ideally in a fast-paced startup environment.
* First class Excel and modelling skills and experience of using Google Sheets
* Previous experience of using Quickbooks
* Strong leadership, communications and people management skills.