About Us: Harrow Mencap is a campaigning organisation and a multi-project service provider supporting adults, young people and children with learning disabilities, autism and their families and carers – to ensure their needs, rights and aspirations are met.
Reporting to: Deputy Chief Executive, responsibilities include:
- Overall accountability for the operational performance of a range of community-based services across Harrow, Hillingdon and Brent while ensuring attainment of targets and business sustainability
- Develop and implement cost effective means of delivering services, optimising operations and delivering within budget
- Lead a team of business managers and professionals in a multidisciplinary team that deliver best practice, achieving quality outcomes for clients and families
- To foster and maintain excellent collaborative, strategic and operational relationships with partners from the public, private and voluntary sector to enhance and develop services and provisions
- Develop positive and effective relationships with the Board, Executives and staff and promote the organisational brand and ethos in a strong and positive manner in the community.
This post is ideal for those with diverse senior management level experience within the voluntary, public or private sector, with a proven track record of success in leading strategic change and organisational development. An inspirational leader able to motivate teams to gain strategic advantage, audacious in breaking new frontiers and delivering quality outcomes that are both innovative and responsive. We are interested in hearing from people who share our ethos in campaigning for the rights and supporting people with disabilities to enhance their independence.
We are committed to safeguarding, equal opportunity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. Applicants with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria for the post are guaranteed an interview.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.