We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic Business Development Manager to help us meet our growth targets for the business by managing sales opportunities and bringing new clients and projects into Hart Square.
This role is about the management of sales opportunities and leads – it is a targeted sales role and you will carry a personal target and you will be responsible for managing your own sales opportunities and pipeline.
You will meet with prospective and existing clients to assess their technology needs and provide a sales proposal to them, and follow that through the sales cycle to closing the sale.
About Hart Square
Focusing purely on the non-profit sector, Hart Square is the leading provider of independent technology consultancy services. We advise and help our clients with their CRM, web and technology challenges. We are an expanding company of around 20 staff. Most of our Business Development opportunities come from word of mouth and referrals and the educational events and seminars we run.
This is a challenging role, which requires a lot of persistence and focus. We are looking for someone who has experience of the non-profit sector and who thrives on delivering all aspects of the business development cycle.
- Proven track record of B2B selling within the technology or not for profit sector, with achievement of a personal target and closing deals
- Proven track record in a targeted sales role is essential
- Experience of managing multiple concurrent sales opportunities with different timeframes
- Has a “consultative” approach to selling professional services, with a consultancy or project management background
- A background in consulting or project delivery for CRM or website projects would be an advantage
- Has ideally worked in the not for profit non-profit sector
- Experience of presenting at board and senior management level is essential
- Has a “consultative” approach to selling professional services
- Able to identify, influence decision making groups and senior stakeholders
- Excellent written, presenting and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence decision making groups and senior stakeholders
- A determined self-starter with strong sales management ability (i.e. action and results-oriented with tenacious follow-through and close attention to detail)
- Good decision-making, time management, and organisation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office software
- Familiarity with using, maintaining and growing sales-tracking CRM systems
- Organised and disciplined across multiple concurrent opportunities
- Can be creative in finding and recommending solutions to our clients
£50K base + OTE dependent on experience
Please find the full job description attached and further details about Hart Square on our website
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.