About Hart Square
We are celebrating our 10th Anniversary this year as a leading provider of consulting services to not-for-profit, professional membership and fundraising organisations, charities, trade associations, the education and healthcare sectors. We deliver digital transformation projects to our clients, from strategic planning, requirements gathering projects, business process reviews to vendor selections, technology implementations and general consultancy and support. We are currently recruiting talented CRM Consultants, Project Managers and Business Analysts to join our growing team!
Why work at Hart Square
At Hart Square, you’ll work in a supportive and dedicated team. We have fun and challenge ourselves. We never stand still and constantly push the limits of our knowledge, solving complex and fascinating problems. We want to do meaningful work for the not-for-profit sector and make a difference to our clients every day.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Understand CRM systems, their benefit and business application
- Have project management and business analysis experience
- Have a passion for and experience in the not-for-profit sector
- Are not a techie, but are tech-savvy
- Have a reputation for delivering high quality projects
- Are a strategic thinker, but also love getting stuck into the detail
- Take pride in the quality of the work you produce
- Take responsibility and accountability for your own work
- Have exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Have an ability to juggle conflicting priorities and multiple projects at the same time
- Love a challenge and variety every day
In return, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with some of the top CRM and digital technology providers in the sector
- The opportunity to work for the most prestigious not-for-profit organisations in the country
- Monthly get-together's as a company
- A generous remuneration package
- A generous quarterly bonus structure
- A company pension scheme
- Professional growth through certification as well as personal development
- Mentoring from leading sector experts
- Training across a variety of platforms and specialisms
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- The opportunity to celebrate our success with cake, regular team lunches and an end of year party
Please find out more about us and the role on our website.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.