About Hart Square
We have been a leading provider of consulting services to the not-for-profit sector for over 10 years, working with professional membership organisations, charities, trade associations, the education and healthcare sectors. We deliver digital transformation projects to our clients, from strategic planning, requirements gathering, and business process reviews to technology partner selections, technology implementations and general consultancy and support. We are currently recruiting talented Consultants, Project Managers and Business Analysts to join our growing team!
Why work at Hart Square
At Hart Square, you’ll work in a supportive and dedicated team. We have fun and challenge ourselves. We never stand still and constantly push the limits of our knowledge, solving complex and fascinating problems. We want to do meaningful work for the not-for-profit sector and make a difference to our clients every day.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Understand CRM solutions and digital engagement tools, their benefit and business application
- Have project management and business analysis experience
- Have a passion for and experience in the not-for-profit sector
- Are not a techie, but are tech-savvy
- Have a reputation for delivering high quality projects
- Are a strategic thinker, but also love getting stuck into the detail
- Take pride in the quality of the work you produce
- Take responsibility and accountability for your own work
- Have exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Have an ability to juggle conflicting priorities and multiple projects at the same time
- Love a challenge and variety every day
In return, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with some of the top CRM and digital technology providers in the sector
- The opportunity to work for the most prestigious not-for-profit organisations in the country
- A closely knit, supportive team of like minded professionals passionate about the non profit sector
- A working environment with an appreciation for your mental health and wellbeing
- Monthly team development day
- Monthly headspace day for personal learning and development
- A generous remuneration package
- A company pension scheme
- Professional growth through certification as well as personal development
- Mentoring from leading sector experts
- Learning opportunities across a variety of platforms and specialisms
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- The opportunity to celebrate our success with cake and regular team socials
- Annual team award ceremony
A note about current ways of working
During the Covid-19 pandemic we are working fully remotely from home. In the new year When circumstances allow, we expect to transition to a hybrid way of working from home as well as from our client offices once these start to reopen safely. We will also have access to office facilities in central London.
Promoting equality and valuing diversity
Hart Square is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Staff, and any job applicants, will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation
Interviews will be held 25th Jan, 4th and 5th February
Please find out more about us and the role on our website.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.