Salary – Circa £21,000 per annum (pro rata)
Location – Based at our Regional Office, Dorchester
Hours – 21 Hours per week (flexible options available
Hastoe is an award-winning housing association that owns and manages over 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes across the south of England. We hold charitable status and support both rural and urban communities by providing affordable and environmentally sustainable homes for local people.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Hastoe’s West region Development Team. You will be part of Hastoe’s Dorchester team, playing a key role in supporting the delivery of the development programme. You will help to ensure a good aftercare service to residents, keep good and accurate records, research new business opportunities, and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An enthusiastic and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent administrative, writing, numeracy and research skills.
- Experience of working in teams and be able to build and maintain good working relations with a range of people.
- A willingness to learn and develop.
A good working knowledge of housing development is desirable
Annual Leave: 24 days Pro rata (increasing with service) + 1.5 days complimentary leave + option to purchase additional leave.
Pension: Employer contribution of 5%, giving a total combined contribution of 8% of salary (minimum employee contribution 3%).
Family friendly policies and benefits including:
• Flexible working
• Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
• Cycle and Car Leasing Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme (advice service)
• Health Cash Plan (a type of health insurance)
Please send your CV and supporting statement by 1PM on Friday 20th March 2020
Interviews will be held at our Dorchester Office, DT1 3GX on Thursday 2nd April 2020.
For more enquiries about the application process please contact the HR Team or call . For an informal chat about the role call Chris Meadows, Regional Development Manager.
This post is subject to background checks.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.