Hastoe is an award-winning housing association that manages 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes across the south of England. We support rural communities from Norfolk to Cornwall by providing affordable and environmentally sustainable homes for local people.
Our asset list reflects our commitment to sustainability with many heated by renewable technologies and the largest number of social Passivhaus homes in the UK. We own homes in National Parks, the royal estate at Sandringham as well as more urban 1960s estates. An eclectic mix that presents a true technical challenge.
These two roles will help us to meet the challenge of delivering a first-class technical service for our residents. Based in either Dorchester or Saffron Walden, the successful candidates will be responsible for managing a comprehensive service to a large geographical area through the inspirational leadership of a team of surveyors. This will include:
- Management of responsive repairs including void and cyclical works
- Delivery of major works projects
- Working with colleagues to help deliver our programme of new build properties
- Implementing our Asset Management Strategy and Corporate Plan.
- Seeking to improve customer satisfaction across all service areas
- Be an experienced and qualified surveyor and an Associate or Chartered member of the RICS.
- Provide outstanding technical advice and support across the organisation.
- Have excellent people management skills with experience of leading and managing teams through change
- Share our commitment to providing affordable, high quality rural housing and tackling fuel poverty.
- Embrace our genuine commitment to providing high quality services to our customers
In exchange we offer a competitive salary of up to £55,000 plus a generous benefits
package including up to 8% employer pension contribution in addition to a car
allowance of £5,000 pa and flexible working arrangements. Our Investors in People
Gold Award reflects our commitment to our staff and we will support and encourage
you in developing your career.
Please send your CV and supporting statement by 5pm on 14
Interviews will be held in Saffron Walden on 24 February 2020 & in Dorchester on 4
This post is subjext to background checks.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.