Salary – Circa £37,000
Location – Greater London, Buckinghamshire, south Hertfordshire, East/West Sussex (specific base will be agreed with the successful candidate)
Hours – 35 hours per week
Hastoe is an award-winning housing association that owns and manages over 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes across the south of England. We hold charitable status and support both rural and urban communities by providing affordable and environmentally sustainable homes for local people.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated team leader to manage a dispersed housing management team consisting of Area Housing Managers and a Regional Administrator. You will be expected to meet key performance targets and deliver high standards of customer service in rent arrears, void management, tackling anti-social behaviour, estate management, community involvement and complaints handling.
The team covers a large geographical area including Greater London, Buckinghamshire, south Hertfordshire, East/West Sussex and are based throughout these areas. There will be a need to travel around the region and also to attend the Regional Office near Saffron Walden on approximately a weekly basis.
For full details on this role, please see the Job Description.
You must have:
- Experience in the housing sector and excellent working knowledge of relevant housing related legislation and regulations.
- Excellent people manager skills with proven experience in managing remote front line teams.
- Able to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence and have use of own vehicle
What can you expect from Hastoe?
- 25 days per annum annual leave, increasing to 28 days linked to service, plus bank holidays and 1.5 complimentary days off
- Automatic enrolment into SHPS Defined Contribution Pension Scheme, with employer contribution up to 8%
Additional benefits including:
- Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
- Cycle and Car Leasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (advice service)
- Health Cash Plan (a type of health insurance)
Please apply by completing the application form on our website or requesting an application pack by emailing or calling , and let us know if you require assistance with the application process. This post is subject to background checks.
Closing date for receipt of completed Hastoe application forms is midday on 27 March 2020. Interviews will be taking place on 6th April 2020 in Saffron Walden, Essex CB10 1UD.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.