We are looking for a Communications Officer (Income Generation)
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week (PT and Job Share applicants welcome)
Based in Westcliff on Sea (moving to Prittlewell in March 2020)
Our charity relies on the generosity and goodwill of thousands of supporters across Essex who make donations, take part in events or volunteer. Quite simply, without our supporters, Havens Hospices wouldn’t exist.
How can you inspire even more people to support us, so we can provide more hospice care?
We're looking for a Communications Officer to join our Marketing and Communications Team. This role will be dedicated to helping our Income Generation Team (fundraising and trading) find innovative ways to publicise and market their events, appeals and campaigns to raise as much money as possible, helping us continue caring through our hospice services.
With your communication skills, we can inspire more people to fundraise and support Havens Hospices, helping to build a sustainable income for the future.
Candidates will have experience of working in a Communications and Marketing environment, experience of working within challenging situations and looking for an opportunity to promote and protect a well-loved and respected charity.
Although you may not be giving direct care to our patients, your contribution has a direct effect on our hospice services
Havens Hospices Staff Benefits
- 32 days annual leave, including bank holiday (pro-rata). Increasing to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years’ service.
- Perkbox retailer discount scheme.
- Salary sacrifice scheme for pension and annual leave purchase.
- Competitive pension schemes and NHS pension for continuing members.
- Learning and Development team committed to personal and professional development, offering a number of education opportunities.
- Life Assurance.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Wellbeing sessions (monthly).