A membership organisation dealing with all aspects of taxation.
Your new organisation
Spanning across 40 branches this organisation aids over 15,000 members through their tax careers. This membership organisation provides qualification in taxation.
Your new role
The primary responsibility of the Accounts Assistant is to support the finance team with month end tasks, and Billing and Purchase Ledger duties. Duties will include assisting with preparing month end journals, entering purchase and sales invoices and allocation of cash and credit control.
- Assisting with Month End Journals for the management accounts
- Support Senior financial accountant with balance sheet reconciliations
- Daily bank allocation
- Daily and Monthly bank reconciliation
- Updating daily cash flow forecast
- Entering all purchase ledger invoices and Staff expenses.
- Ensuring that cost is correctly allocated
- Raising all sales invoices daily and keeping on track with request.
- Responsible for credit card statements and journals
- Assist with monthly Credit controller and chasing payment of invoices
What you'll need to succeed
Part qualified or qualified by experience
Good understanding of bank reconciliation and other Accounts Payable duties
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Scope for progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.