Great opportunity to join a busy and supportive team within a large charity.
Your new company:
My client is a growing, London-based charity with excellent prospects and a supportive team.
Your new role:
This is a varied Accounts Assistant role working in a busy team. The duties will include:
- Ensuring invoices are coded correctly
- Creating suppliers on system
- BACS payment runs
- Grants payment runs
- Processing manual payment on the on-line banking system
- Posting manual payments to the system & allocating them
- Bank Reconciliations - multiple accounts
- Processing expenses
- Investigating direct debit transactions to reconcile
- Aged Creditor Reconciliation
What you'll need to succeed:
In order to succeed, you must have relevant finance experience. If you are studying for an accountancy qualification, such as AAT, this would be an advantage. Knowledge of financial software and Excel is also required.
What you'll get in return:
In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a great local charity based in Central London with great transport links. You will work as part of a supportive and growing team with opportunities to progress.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.