Accounts Payable Job (Part-Qualified) 12 FTC transition into a Perm role
Your new company
Your new company - based in Central London, exist to empower humanity to achieve true fulfillment and encourage curiosity & openness
Your new role
* purchase ledger (posting & processing purchase invoices, reconciliation of supplier's statements, dealing with supplier's enquiries)
* processing payment runs - bank (online banking - BACS, CHAPS) and cheques payments
* dealing with multi-currency (foreign currency transactions & payments)
* petty cash posting & reconciliation
* credit cards posting & reconciliation
* posting journals (wages, prepayments & accruals)
* bank reconciliation (sterling & foreign currency bank accounts)
* banking the cash & cheques
* inter-company transactions
* assisting with VAT return
* assisting with monthly reports
* analytical accounting
* general finance tasks as well as preparation of reports as requested
* assisting with the preparation of audit
* looking for the electricity & gas suppliers for the Centre & other properties
* ad-hoc duties as required (filing)
* Experience with Net Suite would be desirable
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will have extensive experience within purchase ledger and have a positive can-do attitude.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary between £25,000 to £30,000 per annum (depending on your experience) with opportunity to progress into the company and have flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.