Admin - Not For Profit - Temp - 5 Months - London - PAYE
Your new company
Come and join this Not For Profit organisation providing safe space for the general public to visit.
Your new role
- Dealing with enquiries from general public both in person and on the phone
- Meeting and greeting guests and any associated organisations
- Operating switchboard
- Control car parking
- Dealing with mailbox on a daily basis
- Record and forward incoming mail (paper and electronic)
- Raising sales order invoices and purchase orders
- Assist with the process of events being booked
- Record and type minutes
- Working with the internal database
- Archiving and stock takes
- Log lost property
- Coordinate routine checks
- Adhoc duties including filing and scanning
What you'll need to succeed
You must be an experienced administrator who can demonstrate examples of being able to provide secretarial support. You must have had experience within a customer facing role as you will be the first point of contact and it is vital you make a good first impression. You must be a confident communicator as you be liaising with both internal and external personnel. You must be personable and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service. You must be IT literate as you will be dealing with Microsoft packages and internal softwares including electronic finance systems. You need to be highly organised and have a eye for detail. You will need to have strong written ability as you will be dealing with the mailbox. You will need to be enthusiastic and have a positive approach to you work as you will be required to use your initiative and problem solve.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work within a large not for profit organisation, developing and picking up on key skills whilst gaining the satisfaction of giving back.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.