Admin Assistant - ASAP Start - Not For Profit - Permanent - City of London
Your new company
Come and join this Not for Profit organisation, working towards educating and entertaining the general public on particular historic events.
Your new role
- Providing admin support to senior staff
- Processing and handling cash
- Managing budgets
- Meeting and greeting external visitors
- Facilitating meetings (providing supporting documents, booking meeting rooms)
- Managing bookings from visitors
- Keeping log on the company database
- Supporting and delivering major events
- Liaising with internal personnel across different branches, as well as liaising with external personnel
- Dealing with telephone queries and mailbox
- Operating switchboard
- Ordering office supplies
What you'll need to succeed
You must be an experienced administrator who is highly organised and has high attention to detail. You must have a proven track record of being able to demonstrate high level of administrative support. You must be a confident communicator and an absolute professional as you will be supporting a senior team and will be required to contact external parties on their behalf. You must have good writing ability as you will be dealing with the mailbox. You will need to have experience organising and supporting with events. You must be IT literate as you will be working on different databases and will need to keep track of information. You need to be someone who is a quick learner, will be able to get on with the tasks required, and be able to use your initiative to make improvements in systems in place.
What you'll get in return
You will get the chance to join a large not for profit organisation on a permanent basis to develop and pick up on key skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.