Project Administrator job; social care;
Your new company
You will be joining an established organisation which places the service user at the heart of everything they do. This organisation is focused on supporting vulnerable people in the community. This organisation primarily supports service users are whose lives have been held back by a range of social deprivation, poverty and addictions.
Your new role
- The post holder will offer organisational, administrative and clerical services to the team designed to contribute towards its aims and objectives.
- You will manage all controlled drug stationary including the prescription production and distribution within the service.
- You will ensure all information in relation to prescription generation and database update.
- You will be expected to take responsibility for personal development, identifying personal training needs and participate in regular supervision and appraisal.
- To assist in the management of prescription production and changes to scripts in line with Doctors medical reviews.
- To maintain and assist with process of prescription generation across the Southwark service
- Act as first point of contact within the service, for actions and discussions around prescriptions and controlled stationary.
- To ensure that telephone calls and visits from service users, outside agencies and CGL staff are dealt with promptly and courteously, transferring calls to appropriate personnel when necessary.
- To ensure effective processing of correspondence / data entry as required.
- To minute take at partnership and clinical meetings as required.
- To collate, monitor and report data/information & statistics as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have worked within an administrator role previously
- Must have a Hays Enhanced DBS or on the DBS Update Service
What you'll get in return
- 6 Month contract
- Weekly pay
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.