Assistant Commercial Analyst, Permanent, London, £33,000 per annum
Your new company
A friendly and dynamic organisation currently seeking an Assistant Commercial Analyst to assist the business with the preparation of financial forecasts and analysis to support new procurement activity, new business bids and managing financial support for existing contracts.
Your new role
- Assist in the creation of financial models to estimate how much proposed packages should cost.
- Assist in the creation of pricing response templates and bidder evaluation tools.
- Assist in forecasting activity to estimate the cost of change, financial benefits and future business running costs.
- Assist in the generation and validation of account profitability and balance sheet analysis.
- Support management of client invoicing to ensure contract costs and overheads are recovered.
- Support the analysis and reporting of sales pipeline and booked income.
- Work with client account management team to develop client relationship.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of developing and delivering financial models
- Experience of strong Excel skills including V look up's
- Experience of making recommendations and influencing people to deliver business goals.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to communicate complex information to non-finance colleagues across the business.
- Strong team player, able to build effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and experience of planning and budgeting tools.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- Great training and development.
- Gain exposure to corporate planning, P&L forecasting and budgeting
- Gym membership
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- Other excellent benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.