Exciting New Interim Opportunity! £380 Per Day, 6 Month Contract
Your new company
his is a great opportunity to join a fantastic Not For Profit Organisation. This is a really challenging and rewarding role for the right individual.
Your new role
The role will report to the Treatment Commissioning Manager (TCM), who will direct the work required. This will include the following:
- Develop and refine a baseline treatment provider specification, to include clinical as well as commercial, legal, financial and sustainable requirements.
- Gain approval from the TCM, Treatment Commissioning Director, the Education and Treatment Committee (and also the Board of Trustees).
- Implement the procurement process, based on an agreed base level of users, from issue of the ITT through to contract awards.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be CIPS qualified and have significant experience of:
- Developing a market
- Procurement in a complex and clinical environment
- Commercial and contract negotiations
- Project management
- Clinical service delivery needs
- Dual dependencies and context specific requirements
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity to work in an influential organisation that hugely benefits the lives of those in the community. You will also have the opportunity to work in a strong, diverse team whilst receiving a competitive day rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.