(Corporate) Communications Manager - 3 month job - 3 days a week
Your new company
A research and development charity based in London. Values: fresh, accessible, playful. You will be working for a separate arm of the umbrella charity which is about to launch itself as a separate entity. This new charity is bringing together research, entertainment and personal lived experience
Your new role
- Develop, implement and monitor the success of marketing and communications campaigns and strategies that support the work going on across the charity
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization's brand, including website copy, blogs and more
- Design, compile and write the monthly newsletter
- Develop and manage all social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram etc.)
- Ensure appropriate framing, positioning and develop proof points and messaging which resonates
- Understand key audiences we want to take action based on a range of different market and user research outputs
- Deliver excellent digital-first and user-centred communications that enable audiences to find, understand and act on key information
- Event communications including invitation, publicity and write ups
- Managing website content including updates and copy
- Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
- Undertake any other work that may be reasonably required from time to time
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a experience generalist external communications manager, that has had good experience with corporate communications. Ideally you will have experience within the third sector and able to advise communications best practise. The strategy for the launch is already done, but we are looking for someone to help with it's roll-out. This is a stand-alone role as there is no one else working out the communications for the project. You must be politically aware and impartial in your written content. The organisation are also looking for someone with character who can add flare to the written content which is inline with the charities values.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and the opportunity to work on a high profile project.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.