Start date: End of November
Organisation: NHS Trust
Location: Central London
Contract length: 4 months
Your new role
For this role you will be required to engage and communicate with key stakeholders in the work of research and development at the Trust. A key part of the role will be the planning, coordination and delivery of multi-channel targeted PR and communications strategies to support internal and external communications projects and campaigns aimed at staff within the Trust, patients and the public along with all stakeholder groups. You will be accountable to the Head of Communications and for ensuring that communications support is consistent with the department's communications objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working within the NHS as a Communications Manager
- Experience of working with the media, journalists and broadcasters.
- Strong collaboration skills with proven internal and external stakeholder management experience
- Experience of developing and implementing content across digital (intranet and web) and social media channels.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work programmes in the face of competing demands
- Able to provide, receive and work with highly complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on the details below. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.