Content Creator- 12-month FTC - £23,634 - Start ASAP- Flexible working
An organisation whose main mission is to serve the public interest by setting high standards of corporate governance is looking to expand their team and hire a content administrator to join the communication team. They are looking for a recent graduate with a passion and drive to work within communication and content creation.
This role has a focus on content creation, updating content, enhancing current website and intranet. The role will also aid the content development strategy, including improvement of their intranet and internet.
The main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for creating content for the organisation website thus enhancing user experiences
- Responsible for mapping out the intranet and internet for logical improvements while logging and archiving old documents.
- Responsible for supporting the wider Stakeholder Engagement Team with content-based recommendations
- Responsible for updating and archiving existing content.
The successful candidate will be:
- Will have experience in website management
- Basic web editing is advantageous but not necessary as training will be provided
- Basic understanding of GDPR regulations
- Experience in managing records but training will be provided
- Recent graduate with an interest to enter this industry
- 30 days annual leave with the ability to buy more
- 10% pension contribution
- Confidential counselling and work life support
If this role is of interest, please do apply ASAP with a word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience or please do get in touch to discuss the role in more