Your new company
A leading healthcare authority based in Central London. They are looking for someone to join their Corporate Communications team.
Your new role
This role is an internal communications role, you will be part of a team of three delivering internal news and content through a wide range of channels. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Updating the intranet
- Managing the Internal Communications Inbox
- Support and creation of E-Newsletter
- Updating the Communications Calendar
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a candidate with one to two years in Communications either in corporate or Internal Communications. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Design experience
- Copy Writing experience
- Good stakeholder management
- Attention to detail
- A Skilled Writer
- Photoshop and photography skills.
- Events Experience - supporting the running of a staff away day
- Google Analytics
- Campaign evaluation
- Ideally a background in Health
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a great national organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.