Your new company
A social welfare charity that have seen rapid growth in the last 6-12 months.
Your new role
The Data Officer role is a new role to support this growth and the post holder will primarily assist on the ongoing development, maintenance and operation of the organisation's CRM system (Salesforce). The Data Officer will support all teams with data cleaning and entry tasks, alongside supporting the Impact, Research and Data Manger in data collection and analysis. The post holder will be comfortable working with unfamiliar software and developing systems and process to support the use of software by a range of stakeholders. They will be a good problem solver as the role will support all teams in the Charity to organise data so it can be used effectively.
What you'll need to succeed
- Collating and cleaning data using a range of software
- Liaising with teams across the organisation (particularly the Fundraising Team) to understand their CRM (Salesforce) requirements and work with the Salesforce administrators and external organisations to implement these requirements
- Supporting teams to develop and implement processes for storing data in the CRM
- Maintain data in the CRM system - developing processes for checking data is upto-date and reliable
- Respond to CRM queries and cover Salesforce administrative tasks when Salesforce administrators are on leave
- Support all teams to pull reports and data from the CRM system
- Develop workflow and process documents and communicate these to stakeholders
- Support on the visualisation of data for a range of purposes
- Support on qualitative and quantitative data collection
- Ad-hoc administrative support
- MUST HAVE GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH SALESFORCE
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of an organisation that is going through exponential growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.