Health based organisation in London looking for an FTC Data Analyst
Your new company
Are a leading health organisation based in central London
Your new role
The Data analyst will ensure delivery of business intelligence and/or data related products, tools and techniques to support the ongoing operations and strategic direction of the organisation. Reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence this role assists with the production, development and promotion of statistical and information services, and present the results to internal customers.
- The post holder must ensure that personal information for claimants, members of staff and all other individuals is accurate, up-to-date, kept secure and confidential at all times in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the common law duty of confidentiality.
- The post holder must follow the record keeping guidelines established by the organisation to ensure compliance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
- The post holder is expected to take responsibility for self-development on a continuous basis, undertaking on-the-job and other training as required.
- The post holder is required to become familiar and comply with the organisation's policies and procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to Masters' Degree level or equivalent relevant experience in the maintenance and analysis of data.
- Intermediate level of VBA and SQL coding
- Ability to collate, analyse and interpret complex data sets.
- Proven ability to work with operational teams to identify data problems and agree negotiated outcomes / actions.
- Ability to identify underlying problems by analysing information and find effective solutions.
- Ability to manage a workflow and achieve short deadlines.
- Advanced level of reporting experience in SSRS
- Extensive experience of working with a range of internal and external stakeholders to better understand their data and reporting requirements.
- Intermediate Level of MS Access, Word, Outlook, Visio and SharePoint
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a growing organisation and improve your own skills and ability.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.